Sykes has a new coxed quad / four to add to our product range. Through customer feedback and extensive design and analysis, we have developed a more affordable boat that adheres to Sykes quality standards. Like our successful Initiator single scull range, the new coxed quad / four will be made in our China factory and then fitted out with Sykes Riggers, Seats and Stretchers at our Breakwater, Australia factory.
The new coxed quad / four Initiator boat will have an average crew weight of between 60-80kg. This should suit most schoolgirl and schoolboy programs, particularly in the junior end of the program.
We are pleased to be able to offer an all new quality product targeted at novice and intermediate rowers at such affordable prices.
- Very affordable pricing
- Sykes design, materials, and setup
- Interchangeable riggers (no need for extra rigger to reverse rig)
- Stable and competitive shape
- Available in either bow or stern coxed
- The same high-quality fittings used in all Sykes boats
Price guidelines - INITIATOR QUAD / FOUR RANGE
TRAINING CONSTRUCTION ~ Spheretex
4x+ ~ Priced from $15,300 + Taxes Including scull riggers
4+ ~ Priced from $14,700 + Taxes - Including sweep riggers
* All prices are a guide and exclude Taxes and delivery from our Bristol factory.
* All boats include carbon seats/stretchers, and shoes.