To help more athletes at the start of their rowing career, Sykes have designed the ultimate training boat range - the Initiator. This range is designed to help with learning to row, while also being ultra-durable, competitive and, needless to say, more affordable.
The Initiator range has been designed by Sykes in Geelong, Australia with the perfect balance of durability, stability, comfort and performance. Built in Zhaoqing, China the boat has fibreglass exterior and internal surfaces, which combined with Spheretex gives supreme durability. The unique design and construction which includes structural elements in carbon fibre means the boat is remarkably light for a boat of this style!
- Single Scull 1x
- 150 (55-70kg / 121-154lbs)
- 151 (70-90kg / 154-198lbs)
- 152 (90+ks / 198+lbs)
- 2 year warranty
- Anodised alloy quick release wing rigger
- Anodised alloy slides
- Single-action bearing wheel seat with a synthetic seat top
- Clog foot stretcher
- 2 x Sykes tie down straps
- Electronics wiring
- Boat Name
- Protective cover
- BatLogic plates
- Car top carrier
The single scull comes in three sizes designed to accommodate all rowers. As a guide to what will be suitable for you, please use the table below.
Custom Boat Name / Pin Stripes
- Custom Boat Name – Font available in Printed or Script
- Font size options: 30mm (recommended for singles); 40mm (recommended for Pairs & Larger Boats)
- Pin Stripes (6 or 12mm)
- Top Colour
- Middle Colour
- Bottom Colour
- New Wave
- Active Tools (adjustable length rowing shoes)
The standard set-up for Sykes’ Initiator single scull range is shown below. Any variation to this standard set-up can alter the final price of the hull.
|RIGGER||Aluminium Quick Release|