Fours and Quads provide a feeling of easy speed like no other when they are humming along between strokes. Sykes hulls aim to maximise the run between strokes with the least wetted area in contact with the water.
Sykes' Fours and Quads boats have had success internationally, most recently medalling at the World Championships, Sydney World Cup and World Under 23 Championships.
- Coxless Four
- Coxless Quad
- Mould 409 (57.5-82.5kg / 132-176lbs)
- Mould 457 (70-85kg / 154-187lbs)
- Mould 458 (85-100kg / 187-220lbs)
- Mould 424 (80-100kg / 176-220lbs)
- 5 year construction warranty
- 2 year warranty on fittings and accessories
- Anodised alloy wing rigger
- Anodised alloy slides
- Bearing wheels
- 2 x Sykes tie down straps
- Quick release riggers
- Electronics wiring
- Boat Name
- Deluxe boat cover
- Rigger cover
- Rigger frames / plates for additional rigger configurations
|Honeycomb Carbon Sandwich Laminate||Maximum Performance|
|Honeycomb Kevlar Sandwich Laminate||Performance with Resilience|
Sykes offers a number of hull choices depending on the weight and style of the crew. Over the years, these boats have been developed and tested with some of Australia’s best rowers.
To understand which boat will suit your needs start with table below. Of course for more information, please contact us.
With today’s highly competitive market where imported products are more commonly seen in use at National Regattas, the Sykes coxless fours and quads continually prove they are among the best in the world.
- Bolt on (Standard)
- Rowfit Quick Release fitting
Custom Boat Name / Pin Stripes
- Custom Boat Name – Font available in Printed or Script
- Font size options: 30mm (recommended for singles); 40mm (recommended for Pairs & Larger Boats)
- Pin Stripes (6 or 12mm)
- Top Colour
- Middle Colour
- Bottom Colour
Within our fours and quads range we have hulls of various composites which all have their advantages. Standard set-ups for each construction are shown below.
|X indicates standard set-up||COMPOSITES|
|Carbon Honeycomb||Kevlar Honeycomb|
Please note: Variation of the parts can alter the price and weight of the final boat.